www.somerley.com is provided solely for your personal use and is not to be used for any other commercial purpose apart from the use that it has been specifically designed for. All information and material featured on it, whether it is image or text, is protected by trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights. Unless otherwise stated, all material on this site is owned by Somerley Enterprises Ltd. You are permitted to print and download extracts from this site on the following bases:
- Use of documents and related graphics on this site is for information and/or personal use only.
- Any copies of these pages saved to disk or to any other storage medium may only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use.
- No documents/text or related graphics on this site are to be modified in any way.
- Graphics on this site are not to be used separately from the accompanying text.
- Somerley Enterprises Ltd copyright notice (i.e. © Somerley Enterprises Ltd 2009) must appear in all copies.
- No part of this site may be reproduced or stored in any other Website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without prior written permission from Somerley Enterprises Ltd. Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved.
- Access to and use of this site is provided by Somerley Enterprises Ltd is subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
- Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, which take effect when you first use this site. Somerley Enterprises Ltd reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
- Whilst Somerley Enterprises Ltd endeavors to ensure that this site is normally available 24 hours a day, Somerley Enterprises Ltd will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to this site may be suspended temporarily or permanently and without notice.
- Whilst Somerley Enterprises Ltd endeavors to ensure that the information on this site is correct, no warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy and Somerley Enterprises Ltd does not accept any liability for error or omission.
- Somerley Enterprises Ltd shall not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such material.
- Somerley Enterprises Ltd accepts no responsibility for the content of any site to which a hypertext link from this site exists. Such links are provided for your convenience on an “as is” basis with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them.
- If any of these terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or enforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from the clause concerned and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- It is forbidden to send through or to transmit to our website any threatening, obscene, defamatory, harmful, pornographic or distressing material that could or would infringe on the rights of others. Your customer statutory rights are unaffected.
- We always try to ensure that our images, text, descriptions and pricing are correct. Unfortunately we may sometimes get it wrong, we reserve the right to amend, remove or suspend any genuine errors from the website.
- By accessing any part of this site, you should be deemed to have accepted these Terms in full.
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
- Somerley Enterprises Ltd are committed to protecting your personal information and other data provided to us. We do not pass on your details to any third party
- We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Web Site
- We will use the information that we collect to personalise your experience on the Web Site, to help you log on in future and to continue to use the Web Site, and to help us select services or materials for inclusion on the Web Site that may be of interest to you. We may need to pass your information to third parties who help us to maintain, administer or develop the Web Site but, if so, that information is only given to those third parties for that limited purpose.
- We also monitor traffic patterns and usage of our Web Site to help us improve our Web Site design and layout. We may pass this information to our partners or other third parties but it will not contain any personally identifying information.
- Somerley Enterprises Ltd may want to contact you to notify you of news about us, changes to the Web Site, special events or new services or products that we think may interest you.
- If you want to update any of your information held by Somerley Enterprises Ltd you can either make certain changes on-line or you can send an email detailing the required amendments email@example.com
- Somerley Enterprises Ltd reserves the right to access and disclose personal data or information to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, to operate its systems properly, or to protect itself or its users.
- We follow security procedures as required by the UK Data Protection Act 1998, in the storage and disclosure of personal information that you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access to such information. At times we may let you know about the products or services provided by carefully selected third parties. We will only deal with partners who comply with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 (as amended from time to time) and any other applicable data protection legislation or regulations, or with whom we are satisfied have appropriate measures to protect data. However, Somerley Enterprises Ltd shall have no liability to you in respect of any breach of security by a third party.
- You acknowledge and agree that, in the course of using this Web Site and any services offered via this Web Site, certain information about you will be captured electronically or otherwise and transmitted to Somerley Enterprises Ltd or to any third parties as set out above or to third parties who host our web servers or assist us in maintaining this Web Site.
- For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, you acknowledge that in the course of you communicating on our Web Site, certain personal data about you may be captured electronically or otherwise by us.
- We seek to limit our employees’ access to your information about you to those employees who need to have such information to service your requirements. We emphasise to our employees the confidential nature of user information and the high level of importance that Somerley Enterprises Ltd on maintaining this confidentiality.